March on Rome - Reenactor Impressions Authorized
Please help us make this event more enjoyable for everyone by only choosing one of the following
acceptable impressions to the campaign. You know if your chosen impression conforms however, if in
doubt, contact us and ask before the event. Thank you for your cooperation in making this event
both memorable and authentic.
All troops will conform to authenticity guidelines for the event, and will be inspected prior to
the event going tactical. Please consult the Authenticity guidelines
for details of the accepted uniform and equipment for your chosen impression.
No participant may appear in a military police impression (MP / Red Cap / Feldgendarmerie) without prior
approval of the MoR Management.
- Allied Forces
For the sake of numbers in the ranks, we request all specialized impressions (MP, Commando,
etc) please plan on being a basic soldier for this event (unless we've already agreed in writing).
If you have a special impression
you'd like to do, please send a request to Management@MarchOnRome.org.
- British Commonwealth Forces
- British Eighth Army's XIII Corps
- British 5th Infantry Division
- 23rd Armoured Brigade
- 46th Infantry Division
- 1st King's Dragoon Guards
- 1st Canadian Infantry Division
- 2nd Special Service Brigade
- US Forces
- U.S. 3rd Infantry Division
- U.S. 36th Infantry Division
- U.S. 45th Infantry Division
- 82nd Airborne Division
- U.S. Army Rangers
- Italian Co-belligerent Army (Allied)
- Cremona Combat Group (British V Corps)
- Friuli Combat Group (British X Corps)
- Folgore Combat Group - Airborne Division Nembo (British XIII Corps)
- Legnano Combat Group (US II Corps)
- Mantova Combat Group
- Piceno Combat Group
- Axis Forces
Units are listed for those who may be bringing vehicles and wish to put correct insignia on it.
We realize that individual impressions have very little distinguishing them, unlike Allied impressions
with unique shoulder patches.
For the sake of numbers in the ranks, we request all specialized impressions (Feldgendarmes, Pioniere,
Panzerjaegers, etc) please plan on being a basic Heer or Gebirgsjager, or Luftwaffe Fallschirmjager
or Hermann Goering Division soldat for this event (unless we've already arranged otherwise).
All units should be in a uniform inpression, not a patchwork of different types, patterns and colours.
If you have a special impression you'd like to do, please send a request to
- German Heer
- Army Group B (Heeresgruppe B)
- Tenth Army (10. Armee)
- 3rd Panzergrenadier Division
- 15th Panzergrenadier Division
- 16th Panzer Reconnaissance battalion
- 26th Panzer Division
- 29th Panzergrenadier Division
- 71st Panzergrenadier Regiment
- 129th Reconnaissance Battalion
- Gebirgsjaeger Regt.100/ 5.Gebirgsdivision
- 12th SS Panzer Division
- 15th SS
- 16th SS Panzergrenadier Division Reichsfuhrer-SS
- 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division
- 29th SS Waffen Grenadier Division (1st Italian / Legione SS Italiana)
- 1. Fallschirmjager-Division
- Fallschirm-Panzer Division 1 Hermann Goering
- XIV Panzer Corps Hermann Goering Panzer Division
- Corpo Italiano di Liberazione (Nembo and Utili)
- Nembo Parachute Regiment
Important Disclaimer! Reenacting is a potentially hazardous hobby. Participation requires crossing rough terrain,
in all types of weather, which requires good physical fitness and excludes people with health problems. Participants
will be using and in close proximity to, blank firing firearms, simulated explosives, and large vehicles that are potentially
dangerous. Unsafe or negligent behaviour will result your in ejection from the event.
This is a non-political web page dealing with the history, equipment, life and campaigns of World War II soldiers
and World War II reenacting. This website is contains historical information as well as reenacting and living history
information. This information includes reenactment photos, historical information covering operations, equipment and
photos of World War II. The information is catalogued and presented to preserve a clear eyed view of military history.
We do not tolerate or condone any form of racism, radical or extremist activities, or persons with supremacist, fascist
or racist political motives or beliefs. We do not tolerate, support, or condone any activities of any fascist, Nazi or
neo-Nazi party organizations, any extremist, anti-immigrant or anti-semetic organizations.
Photos, logos and information (c) 2017, March on Rome.
Last update: 13 Apr 17 | Question? contact us.